An intake/baseline GPRA needs to be completed when an individual is seeking treatment and after completing the Level of Care Assessment, and the individual has been diagnosed with and Opioid Use Disorder and/or Stimulant Use Disorder (Including Cocaine) or has a history of Opioid Use Disorder and/or Stimulant Use Disorder (Including Cocaine), and the individual has been admitted into treatment (except level 4 or 4WM).
- A GPRA Script for providers was created for Case Management/Assessment staff to help them introduce the GPRA Series to individuals when they are completing the intake GPRA. Please click here to download the script.
- A GPRA Client Brochure was created to hand to the client at the time the intake GPRA is completed. The Client brochure remind the individual the provider will be reaching out in 5 months to complete the Follow Up interview. Click here to download the GPRA Client Brochure.
- View BCDAC, Inc.'s GPRA policy for guidance on the requirements for completing the intake/baseline, 6 month follow up and discharge GPRA.
Our office has received SOR III/Year 5 funds and will officially start applying the funds starting on March 1st, 2023.New Intake/Baseline GPRA interviews will need to be completed for any individuals being covered under SOR III for treatment services or the SOR Housing program. This includes:
- Any individuals that are continuing treatment at your agency on/after March 1st, 2023.
- Any new individuals that meet GPRA requirements on/after March 1st, 2023.
A new version of the GPRA tool is now available. Implementation of the new GPRA tool will begin on Saturday, January 21, 2023, and will be utilized on all SOR-funded clients. Starting at 12:00 am EST on Saturday, January 21, 2023, contracted providers must input all GPRA Interview utilizing the new GPRA tool into the BCDAC, Inc. REDCap Database. This Includes:
- Any intake/baseline GPRA due on or after January 21 will utilize the follow-up associated with the new tool.
- Any follow-up GPRA due on or after January 21 will utilize the follow-up associated with the new tool.
- Any discharge completed on or after January 21 will utilize the discharge related to the new tool.
DDAP is working on adding the new GPRA tool to the PA WITS system. However, until the new tool is ready in PA WITS, contracted providers will not be able to input any GPRA interviews into PA WITS. Instead, contracted providers must input all GPRA interviews into the BCDAC. Inc. REDCap Database
Please click here to access the REDCap GPRA Interview link.
Payments for WITS/GPRA Input
BCDAC, Inc, is reimbursing providers $75 one time per individual for completion and input of the initial GPRA interview. Contracts have been amended to include Case Management Service rates and will be sent out to all providers. These additional SOR III case management funds are time-limited and only available until 9-29-2023. Funds are on a first come first served basis. Our office will confirm the GPRA Intake/Baseline interview was completed before reimbursing any provider
Funding to Increase the GPRA Compliance Rate
BCDAC, Inc. will provide a $30 electronic gift card for individuals who complete the GPRA Follow Up interview. Individuals will not receive the gift card if they do not complete the interview and the gift card can only be received one time per individual. Our office will confirm the GPRA Follow Up was completed before approving or sending any gift cards to individuals who completed the interviews. Case Management Services are Rates for reimbursement have been added to the contracts and amended contracts have been sent out to all providers. These additional SOR case management funds are time-limited and only available until 9-29-2023.
A GPRA Client Brochure was created to hand to the client at the time the intake GPRA is completed. The Client brochure reminds the individual the provider will be reaching out in 5 months to complete the Follow Up GPRA and if the interview is completed, they will receive a $30 gift card. Click here to download the GPRA Client Brochure.
For help with your account, contact the PA WITS Service Desk Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm: RA-DAPAWITS@pa.gov or 717-736-7459. Forgot your password? Here’s a helpful video.