Bucks County Recovery Residence Oversight Committee has been established to provide additional oversight to recovery houses throughout Bucks County, and to provide funding assistance to qualified individuals for up to 60 days at recovery houses approved through BC-ROC.
To apply for BC-ROC scholarship:
- NEW! Click here to submit all application materials
- Applications must be filled out by a referring professional
- View the BC-ROC application process training video here
- Inquiries can be submitted via email to BCROC@buckscounty.org.
- BC-ROC Approved Recovery Houses*
*This list is periodically updated. Please check back for the most updated copy. DDAP began enforcing the recovery house licensing requirement on June 9, 2022. Details about recovery house licensing, including a link to the published regulations in the Pennsylvania Code & Bulletin, can be found here.
Names, locations, and additional details about each DDAP-licensed recovery house in Pennsylvania are regularly updated here. You can select “Recovery House” under the Facility Type Search drop-down on the left-hand panel, and narrow your search by location if desired.
To qualify for BC-ROC scholarship funding, an individual must:
- Be referred by a field professional from an accredited provider.
- Complete the BC-ROC Scholarship Recipient Application in full.
- Be a resident of Bucks County.
- Be actively enrolled in Medical Assistance/Health Choices/Magellan in Bucks County.
To maintain BC-ROC funding, an individual must:
- Be in continued compliance with all house rules and regulations.
- Actively participate in their continued treatment and other goals, as clinically recommended.
- Attend outside support meetings.
- Secure employment or show evidence of actively working toward obtaining education, employment, job training or volunteering.