updatesClick here for a CRS Training Update.
The following DDAP trainings are available virtually:
- 3/15/21: Motivational Interviewing, Session 5 | Contact Marie Baratta at 570-826-8790
- 3/15/21: Cultural Competency, Part 1 | Contact Tara Fetterman at 610-539-8500
- 3/16/21: Cultural Competency, Part 2 | Contact Tara Fetterman at 610-539-8500
- 3/16/21: Practical Applications for Confidentiality | Contact Yvette Kamimura-Jones at 215-923-2116
- 3/16/21: Ethics, Part 1 | Contact Brian Kammerer at 610-376-8669
- 3/17/21: Ethics, Part 2 | Contact Brian Kammerer at 610-376-8669
- 3/23/21: TB/STD/Hepatitis | Contact Yvette Kamimura-Jones at 215-923-2116
- 3/23/21: Motivational Interviewing, Session 4 | Contact Daniel Nowak at 412-350-6956
- 3/23/21: Stimulants and Their Impact on Brain and Behavior, Part 1 | Contact Barbara Gorrell at 570-275-5422
- 3/25/21: Stimulants and Their Impact on Brain and Behavior, Part 2 | Contact Barbara Gorrell at 570-275-5422
- 3/29/21: Basic HIV, Part 1 | Contact Yvette Kamimura-Jones at 215-923-2116
- 3/30/21: Basic HIV, Part 2 | Contact Yvette Kamimura-Jones at 215-923-2116
- 3/30/21: Motivational Interviewing, Session 5 | Contact Daniel Nowak at 412-350-6956
- 4/12/21: TB/STD/Hepatitis | Contact Yvette Kamimura-Jones at 215-923-2116
New Training Opportunity
DDAP is pleased to announce the availability of an online training module for Drug and Alcohol Confidentiality through TrainPA! This training is a review of the federal and state confidentiality laws and regulations protecting the privacy of those seeking and receiving services for Substance Use Disorders, and is designed to help participants gain the basic knowledge needed to effectively perform their job duties within the parameters of confidentiality protections. It is required to be completed within 365 days of hire for SCA staff and their contracted providers. The online training module may be completed in lieu of the classroom Confidentiality training and must be completed before attending the Practical Applications for Confidentiality training. Click here for details.
Effective January 1, 2020, DDAP will expand its approved curriculum to include online training through The Change Companies’ ASAM Criteria 2013 Edition E-learning modules. This newly approved training will be in addition to the already approved 2- day in-person training on The ASAM Criteria, 2013. At that time, both training options will satisfy DDAP’s training requirements. Click here for more information.
Registrations for trainings are on a first-come, first-served basis, with Bucks County contracted Drug & Alcohol providers given priority. For complete information regarding upcoming trainings, please contact Bethany Pocceschi at 215-444-2728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on new DDAP guidelines, prior to attending any training sponsored by the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs, participants must register on the DDAP Website. If you do not register with DDAP, you cannot be scheduled, nor receive credit, for any DDAP sponsored training. Click here to set up an account