- Screening and Assessment (Virtual) - Tuesday, June 6 and Wednesday, June 7 | 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Click here for more information and to register
- Prevention 101 - Tuesday, June 20 | 9:00 am-12:00 pm and Wednesday, June 21 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Registrations for trainings are on a first-come, first-served basis, with Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. contracted providers given priority. For information regarding upcoming trainings, please contact Becca Rosen at 215-444-2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on new DDAP guidelines, prior to attending any training sponsored by the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs, participants must register on the DDAP Website. If you do not register with DDAP, you cannot be scheduled, nor receive credit, for any DDAP sponsored training. Click here to set up an account.
- Effective September 1, 2021, the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) has updated the participant expectations for virtual trainings. All virtual training participants will now be required to join scheduled trainings with video and audio. Click here for more information.
- DDAP is pleased to announce the availability of an online training module for Drug and Alcohol Confidentiality through TrainPA! This training is a review of the federal and state confidentiality laws and regulations protecting the privacy of those seeking and receiving services for Substance Use Disorders, and is designed to help participants gain the basic knowledge needed to effectively perform their job duties within the parameters of confidentiality protections. It is required to be completed within 365 days of hire for SCA staff and their contracted providers. The online training module may be completed in lieu of the classroom Confidentiality training and must be completed before attending the Practical Applications for Confidentiality training. Click here for details.
- Effective January 1, 2020, DDAP will expand its approved curriculum to include online training through The Change Companies’ ASAM Criteria 2013 Edition E-learning modules. This newly approved training will be in addition to the already approved 2- day in-person training on The ASAM Criteria, 2013. At that time, both training options will satisfy DDAP’s training requirements. Click here for more information.