BC-ROC Recovery House Scholarship Program
TO APPLY FOR BC-ROC SCHOLARSHIP
- NEW! Click here to submit all application materials
- Applications must be filled out by a referring professional
- View the BC-ROC application process training video here
- Inquiries can be submitted via email to BCROC@buckscounty.org.
- BC-ROC Approved Recovery Houses*
*This list is periodically updated. Please check back for the most updated copy. DDAP will begin enforcing the recovery house licensing requirement on June 9, 2022. Details about recovery house licensing, including a link to the published regulations in the Pennsylvania Code & Bulletin, can be found here.
Names, locations, and additional details about each DDAP-licensed recovery house in Pennsylvania are regularly updated here. You can select “Recovery House” under the Facility Type Search drop-down on the left-hand panel, and narrow your search by location if desired.
To qualify for BC-ROC scholarship funding, an individual must:
- Be referred by a field professional from an accredited provider.
- Complete the BC-ROC Scholarship Recipient Application in full.
- Be a resident of Bucks County.
- Be actively enrolled in Medical Assistance/Health Choices/Magellan in Bucks County.
To maintain BC-ROC funding, an individual must:
- Be in continued compliance with all house rules and regulations.
- Actively participate in their continued treatment and other goals, as clinically recommended.
- Attend outside support meetings.
- Secure employment or show evidence of actively working toward obtaining education, employment, job training or volunteering.
Recovery House OwnersTo become BC-ROC approved, recovery houses must:
- Complete the BC-ROC Recovery House Application
- Submit all policies, procedures, and resident agreements to BCDAC, Inc.
- Undergo an official inspection of the residence conducted by BCDAC, Inc.
- Agree to periodically complete updates regarding scholarship recipients which are used to track and evaluate program/participant outcomes.
- Comply with random unannounced visits.
ContactBrian Wilson, BCDAC, Inc. Case Manager/Recovery House Coordinator | email@example.com