District Court Diversion Program (DCDP)
The District Court Diversion Program (DCDP) is designed to provide intervention services to an individual who is presenting to the Magisterial District Judge for having a substance use-related offense. The goal is to connect the individual to an assessment and coordinate an intervention/treatment that will help identify and address his or her needs.
Who qualifies for DCDP?
- Residents of Bucks County who are not currently on probation or parole
- A person who has been charged with a violation(s) of the following ungraded misdemeanor offenses:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (Title 35 §780-113 §§A16)
- Possession of Small Amount of Marijuana (Title §35 780-113 §§A31)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Title 35 §780-113 §§A32)
- First time offenders for any substance other than marijuana