KinCare Video Series
- BCDAC, Inc. Programs & Initiatives
- Trauma Therapy & Counseling
- Recognizing Anger & How to Help it Stop
- Tips for Bucks County KinCare Families
- Answering Difficult Questions
- Overview of Grandparents' Rights in Family Court
- Managing Anger in Young Children
- More Tips for Bucks County KinCare Families
- Managing Anger in Teens
- BCARES Family Connect
- Finances and Accessing Services
- Finding Inexpensive Recreational Activities
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
This animation, created by Melissa Groden at The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc., shows youth how to recognize anger in themselves and suggests healthy ways to relieve it.
overview of Grandparents' Rights in family courtJennifer Pierce, Managing Attorney for Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, provides a brief overview of grandparent’s rights in family court, including the differences between physical and legal custody and how they apply to those living in grandfamily relationships.
More Tips for Bucks County KinCare FamiliesKaitlin Murphy Foundation President and BCDAC, Inc. Board Member Annemarie Murphy provides tips about custody issues and seeking support for those living in grandfamily relationships.
BCARES Family ConnectGrandparent Lisa Bumm describes how she sought - and found - needed support through BCARES Family Connect. The goal of BCARES Family Connect is to support families and loved ones of those suffering with substance use disorders by sharing their lived experiences and connecting them to resources to help in their journey.
Student Assistance Program (SAP)This animation, created by Melissa Groden at The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc., describes the Student Assistance Program (SAP) process in Bucks County. SAP is a program intended to help support students who are experiencing barriers to learning in four domains: academics, attendance, health and behaviors.