Information and Resources
- CB Cares Educational Foundation - In partnership with Doylestown Health, the Central Bucks School District, local businesses and the community, CB Cares is dedicated to enriching the experience and education of students through innovative learning grants and developmental assets-based programs that promote responsible and resilient youth.
- Help and Hope By Text - Drug Free Text Resource - Get opioid resources and personal support sent straight to your phone via text.
- Know Your OTCs - Over-the-counter (OTC) medicines can help you treat a variety of ailments. Be confident in the decisions you make to use, store, and dispose of your medicines safely.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids - Where families find answers.
- PA Stop Campaign - Anyone can become addicted. Anyone.
- Pennsylvania Recovery Organization - Achieving Community Together (PRO-ACT) - Working to reduce the stigma of addiction, ensure the availability of adequate treatment and recovery support services, and to influence public opinion and policy regarding the value of recovery.
- #StandUpNeshaminy - Neshaminy School District unites with the community to offer information, education, resources and help for those dealing with the current epidemic of substance abuse.
- Talk. They Hear You. - SAMHSA's underage drinking prevention campaign helps parents and caregivers start talking to their children early about the dangers of alcohol.
- The 20 Minute Guide - A practical, compassionate and effective roadmap for those who are concerned about their loved one’s substance use, or want to learn ways to prevent it.
- Up & Away Campaign - Approximately 60,000 young children are brought to the emergency room each year because they got into medicines that were left within reach. Are all of the medicines in your home stored safely?
- Act 53 - If your child refuses treatment, there is another option.
- BCDAC, Inc. Vaping at a Glance - Vaping and e-cigarette summary sheet.
- BCDAC, Inc. Vaping Prevention Toolkit - Information about and resources for vaping and e-cigarettes.
- Know the Risk: E-Cigarettes and Young People - Talk with your teen about e-cigarettes.
- Know When, Know How - Talk with your kids about alcohol.
- Language of Recovery - The most respectful way of referring to people is as people.
- Marijuana Talk Kit - What you need to know to talk with your teen about marijuana.
- Minding Your Meds - Guide to medication safety.
- Operation Prevention Parent Toolkit - Help support your child and stop the deadly cycle of heroin use and opioid pill misuse.
- PA Get Help Now - Find drug and alcohol treatment services.
- Resources for Residents - Where to turn for help.
- Talk. They Hear You. - Why you should talk with your child about alcohol.
- Toolkit for Faith and Community Leaders - For faith and community leaders in the face of the opioid epidemic.
Signs and Symptoms of Drug Use - Know what to look for.