Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Official Website

Resources for Residents

The information below will help guide you in connecting with drug and/or alcohol treatment. Click here to download this information as a flyer.

Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. is available to help with any questions, concerns and needed resources. Please contact our
Approval of Care Department at 215-444-2730 (Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm). 

The first step in accessing treatment is to have a drug and alcohol assessment to determine the type of treatment and recovery plan needed. Assessment sites are listed below. If treatment is needed after-hours, you or your family member can go to or call Gaudenzia Lower Bucks 24/7 at 267-478-5664.

Lower Bucks
Gaudenzia Lower Bucks - 267-478-5664
501 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007
7 am - 11 pm - Routine Assessments
24/7 - Urgent/Emergent Assessments

Silver Linings Recovery Center - 844-546-4644
1262 Wood Lane, Suite 102, Langhorne, PA 19047

Central Bucks
SOAR Corporation - 215-444-0808
655 Louis Drive, Warminster, PA 18974

Upper Bucks
St. Luke's Penn Foundation - 215-257-9999
807 Lawn Avenue, Sellersville, PA 18960

District Court Diversionary Program (DCDP) Assessment Services
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc. - 215-345-6644
4459 W. Swamp Road, Doylestown, PA 18901

Court-Ordered Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Classes, Assessment and Treatment Services
The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc. - 215-230-8715
4459 W. Swamp Road, Doylestown, PA 18901

Family Service Association of Bucks County - 215-494-9090
4 Cornerstone Drive, Langhorne, PA 19047

Livengrin Foundation, Inc. - 215-638-5200
4833 Hulmeville Road, Bensalem, PA 19020

To access treatment if you have private health insurance, call the number on the back of the insurance card listed under Mental Health/Substance Abuse to find an in-network provider.

To access treatment if you have Medical Assistance or do not have insurance, please call one of the agencies listed above. Individuals who are considered a priority population - such as pregnant women who inject drugs, pregnant women who use substances, persons who inject drugs, overdose survivors, Veterans and adolescents - are exempt from any treatment limitations. Preferential treatment is given to pregnant females.

An additional resource is Bucks Human Services Connect – The Hub. The Hub provides access to all human services resources for Bucks County residents, their families and those who support them. The Hub is located on the first floor of the Administration Building in Doylestown (M-F, 9 am – 4 pm). Resource Navigators are also on-site every Tuesday at PA CareerLink Bucks County in Trevose. Call 215-348-6201 or email TheHub@buckscounty.org.

Save a Life... Get Narcan!
Narcan Nasal Spray is used for the emergency treatment of a known or suspected opioid overdose. Narcan is available for pick-up at The Hub on Mondays and Tuesdays between 10 am and 2 pm through BCDAC, Inc. Speak with a staff member, learn about Narcan and how to use it, and receive local drug and alcohol resources. 

Family Supports
The Southern Bucks Family Resource Center, through PRO-ACT in Bristol, PA, provides support and assistance to family and friends of those with a loved one experiencing an alcohol or substance use disorder. In addition, they offer a variety of support groups and educational programs focusing on understanding addiction and the many pathways to recovery for their loved ones. Call The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.'s Information Line (1-800-221-6333) for more information.

BCARES Family Connect
is a group of family members who all have a loved one with a substance use disorder. Family Connect volunteers offer support by sharing their lived experiences, talking with and listening to families and connecting them to resources to help in their journey. Family Connect can be reached via email: BCARESFamilyConnect@gmail.com.

Free family education and support groups are available throughout the county to help family members of individuals with substance use disorder. Call Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. at 215-444-2700 or contact BCARES Family Connect for details.

Centers of Excellence
A Center of Excellence (COE) is an agency identified to help ensure that underinsured and uninsured individuals with substance use disorder stay in treatment to receive follow-up care and are supported within their communities. BCDAC, Inc. contracts with two COEs:St. Luke’s Penn Foundation, Inc. (267-404-5990) and Family Service Association of Bucks County (215-757-6916).

Recovery Community Centers, Case Management & Peer Support
The Recovery Community Centers through PRO-ACT provide education, resources, information, support and socialization for those in recovery and their family and friends. In addition, Centers offer recovery support groups, job search assistance, peer mentor services, case management, computer labs, telephonic support and much more. The Centers are a hub for all services, including Case Management services through the Intensive Case Management (ICM) program and Peer Support services offered by a Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS). If you are interested in CRS or Recovery Support Zoom groups, visit the Recovery Support Chat at https://zoom.us/j/703846091. For recovery and support questions or for more information about all services as the recovery centers, call The Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc.'s Information Line at 1-800-221-6333.

Recovery Houses
Recovery Houses are located throughout Bucks County and provide a safe living environment for individuals seeking recovery and support. Visit the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) website to find licensed recovery houses In Bucks County and throughout Pennsylvania (https://sais.health.pa.gov/commonpoc/Content/PublicWeb/DAFind.aspx).

Bucks County Recovery Residence Oversight Committee (BC-ROC) has established the Recovery House Scholarship Program to assist with funding up to 60 days of housing for individuals in need who are enrolled or eligible for Magellan/Health Choices of Bucks County. Visit www.bcdac.org or call 215-444-2700 for more information.

If you have a complaint about assessment or treatment services you’ve received, call BCDAC, Inc. at 215-444-2714 or email dnacomplaints@buckscounty.org