Registrations for trainings are on a first come, first served basis, with Bucks County contracted Drug & Alcohol providers given priority. For complete information regarding upcoming trainings, please contact Tracy Fisher at 215-444-2710 or email@example.com.
Based on new DDAP guidelines, prior to attending any training sponsored by the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs, participants must register on the DDAP Website. If you do not register with DDAP, you cannot be scheduled, nor receive credit, for any DDAP sponsored training. Click here to set up an account.
CRS Training SeriesThe Certified Recovery Training (CRS) Series is designed to meet PCB’s requirement for the CRS Certification. This training series provides the 54 hours of required training in the domains of Recovery Management, Education & Advocacy, Professional Ethics and Responsibility, Confidentiality and other topics relevant to the field of Addiction.
The cost will be $15.00 for each training, for a total of $135.00. The trainings will be held at Bucks County Community College – Newtown Campus (275 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA 18940) in the Allied Health Building.
- The Addiction Process - Saturday, February 8, 2020 from 9 am – 4 pm
- Recovery 101 - Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm
- Peer-Based Recovery Support Services - Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm
- Do You Hear What I Hear: Lessons in Effective Communication - Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm
- Ethics and Boundaries for Peer Providers - Saturday, April 18, 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm
- Healing the Stigma of Addiction - Thursday, April 30, 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm
- Addiction and the Family (3 hrs) - Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 9 am – 12 pm
- Crisis Intervention Strategies for Peer Providers (3 hrs) - Saturday, May 16, 2020 from 1 pm – 4 pm
- A Common Vision of Recovery – Saturday, May 30, 2020 from 9 am - 4 pm
Please choose a class from the drop-down menu below.