Accessing Treatment Through BCDAC, Inc.


The first step in accessing treatment is to have a drug and alcohol assessment to determine the type of treatment and recovery plan needed. Staff at the assessment site will determine if emergent care needs - detox, psychiatric, prenatal - are necessary. 

Gaudenzia Lower Bucks - 267-478-5664
501 Bath Road, Bristol, PA 19007 (on the grounds of Lower Bucks Hospital)
7 am - 11 pm - Routine Assessments  |  24/7 - Urgent/Emergent Assessments

Silver Linings Recovery Center - 844-546-4644
1262 Wood Lane, Suite 102, Langhorne, PA 19047
M-F 8 am - 8 pm

SOAR Corp - 215-444-0808
655 Louis Drive, Warminster, PA 18974
M-F 6 am - 12 pm

St. Luke's Penn Foundation, Inc. - 215-257-9999 or 1-800-245-7366
807 Lawn Avenue, Sellersville, PA 18960
M-F 8 am - 4 pm

If emergent care needs are determined, the qualified staff member will refer to the appropriate services. If an individual does not have any emergent care needs requiring immediate attention, a level of care assessment will take place at the assessment site. The level of care assessment will determine if treatment is recommended and what level of treatment is appropriate. The assessor is responsible for coordinating appropriate services. 

Assessments are free of charge, with the exception of the person in DUI classes, who may be charged. Pregnant women will receive preferential treatment in all levels of care and throughout the drug and alcohol service continuum, which has immediate access to treatment.

If this is a medical or psychiatric emergency, please go to the nearest emergency department or crisis center.  


All individuals in these priority populations must have a level of care assessment (LOCA) and be offered admission into the recommended level of care.  If admission to the level of care is not immediate, the individual must be offered case management services as well as admission to another level of care:

  • Pregnant women who inject drugs
  • Pregnant women who use substances
  • Persons who inject drugs
  • Overdose survivors
  • Veterans

how do i pay for treatment?

  • Private Insurance - Call the number on the back of the insurance card listed under Mental Health/Substance Abuse to find an in-network provider. 
    • If your insurance denies treatment - Ask about Act 106 of 1989. Under most group insurance plans in Pennsylvania, you are entitled to certain alcohol and other drug treatment benefits. Act 106 requires most group health insurance policies drafted in the state of Pennsylvania - including HMOs and the Children's Health Insurance Program - to include mandated minimum benefits for treatment of alcohol and drug addiction. All treatment services must be provided in a program licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Health specifically to provide alcohol and other drug treatment.
  • Medical Assistance - Call Magellan Health Services at 877-769-9784 or one of the agencies listed above.
  • If you do not have insurance coverage - Please connect one of the agencies listed above to complete a drug and alcohol assessment. County-funded treatment may be available.

If you have any questions, please call BCDAC, Inc. Approval of Care at 215-444-2730 and ask to speak to an AOC Care Manager.