Intensive Case Management (ICM)
Intensive Case Management (ICM) is a drug and alcohol services delivery program that concentrates on the assessment and referral of clients to treatment and ancillary services.
The primary focus of ICM is to increase client retention in - and completion of - treatment in order to move towards recovery and self-sufficiency. This service is confidential and participation is voluntary, thus ensuring the case management process is client centered and client-driven.
Individuals are referred to the ICM unit and case managers help to identify and enhance their strengths by providing individualized confidential services. ICMs assist clients in accessing the following service domains:
- Alcohol, tobacco and other drug referrals
- Child care
- Mental health referral
- Physical health referral
- Basic needs
- Life skills
Who does ICM serve?
Residents of Bucks County who are:
- experiencing issues directly related to Substance Use Disorder
- eligible for County/public funding
- referred by an assessment site, Magellan Behavioral Health, Bucks County Drug Court, BCDAC, Inc. and Bucks County social services agencies
- found to have a need in at least five (5) of twelve (12) service domains
ContactThe Council of Southeast Pennsylvania, Inc. | 215-788-3738 or 1-800-221-6333 (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm)