Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Official Website

SCA Recovery Housing

The Single County Authority (SCA) Recovery House Program is able to provide funding assistance to qualified individuals for up to 30 days at an approved recovery house.

To apply for SCA Recovery House Scholarship:

  • Applications must be filled out by a referring professional.
  • Inquiries can be submitted via email to aoc@buckscounty.org.
  • Approved Recovery Houses
    *This list is periodically updated. Please check back for the most updated copy. DDAP began enforcing the recovery house licensing requirement on June 9, 2022. Details about recovery house licensing, including a link to the published regulations in the Pennsylvania Code & Bulletin, can be found here.

    Names, locations, and additional details about each DDAP-licensed recovery house in Pennsylvania are regularly updated here. You can select “Recovery House” under the Facility Type Search drop-down on the left-hand panel, and narrow your search by location if desired.

To qualify for SCA Recovery House scholarship funding, an individual must be:

  • Referred by a field professional from an accredited provider.
  • A resident of Bucks County.
  • Uninsured/underinsured at the time of the application.
  • Engaged in the recommended level of care as determined by The ASAM Criteria, 2013 and funded by SCA for treatment in the recommended level of care.