COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving situation that the Bucks County Health Department is monitoring with local, state and federal agencies. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the CDC or the Pennsylvania Department of Health websites, respectively.
Click here to visit our COVID-19 page, which lists online resources and more. In addition, you can view our updated Resources for Residents here.
Due to Governor Wolf’s directive, the Bucks County Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. has instituted a temporary remote work status. Please see below regarding important contact information.
Obtaining Narcan – Police Departments should contact Mallory Perrotti (email@example.com or 267-229-3889) to arrange for replacement doses and pick-up arrangements.
We encourage community members to contact their local pharmacy (please consider the following information):
- Call ahead to your pharmacy to ensure they have Naloxone/Narcan in stock.
- Decide whether you’ll use your insurance to obtain Naloxone. Most insurance plans will cover this medication, but co-pays can vary depending on insurance and product type.
- Ask the Pharmacist to provide instruction and ask questions.
Approval of Care (AOC) – Daily AOC operations will be conducted via telephone. Contact Cindy LaBar (firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-738-1246) or Chris White (email@example.com or 215-292-4150).
Bucks County Recovery Residence Oversight Committee (BC-ROC) – Incoming applications will continue to be reviewed on a daily basis. Contact Pat McLaughlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-907-0629).
Bucks County Connect. Assess. Refer. Educate. Support. (BCARES) – Contact Sheri Rubin (email@example.com or 215-907-8256) for questions regarding BCARES services or health care coordination-related questions.
Drug Court and District Court Diversion Program (DCDP) – Contact Ana Rosado (firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-280-2721) with any questions related to Bucks County Drug Court or the District Court Diversion Program.
Fiscal Items – Please send all emails to email@example.com.
Hotline - 267-885-1722 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall, community members should, if having symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath), contact their doctor or inquire as above.
Doylestown Hospital has opened drive-through COVID-19 testing as of March 17 under the following conditions:
Scheduling a COVID-19 Test
Each patient must receive an order for COVID-19 testing from his/her primary care physician who is a member of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff.
- To find a primary care physician who is a member of the Doylestown Hospital Medical Staff, visit Find a Doctor.
- Your physician’s office will notify the hospital that you require testing.
- A Doylestown Hospital scheduler will call you with the time and day to report your COVID-19 test.
Reporting for Your COVID-19 Test
- All testing will occur in a drive-through area; patients will remain in their vehicles. Signage on campus will point individuals to the appropriate area for screening.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 am to Noon
- Currently, patients may expect results of the testing in several days and are advised to stay home while awaiting results.
Please note that all DDAP trainings sponsored through the SCA have been cancelled until May 2020. No further information is available. Trainings will be rescheduled; please continue to check back for details.